“Estate Planning Is Not Important; It Just Involves Everything You Own, and Everybody You Care About”
At Legacy Estate Planning & Elder Law, we focus on three closely related and specialized areas of law: Estate Planning (wills & trusts), Medicaid planning, and Veterans Pension planning. We help individuals and families plan for the future and find answers to questions such as:
- How can I ensure that I get the care I want and need if I become mentally incapacitated?
- How can I make sure that my assets are distributed to whom I want, when I want, in the way that I want?
- How can I ensure that the assets I leave to my surviving spouse and heirs are safe from predators, creditors, divorce and remarriage?
- How can I pass my values and work ethic to future generations?
- How can I leave a lasting legacy for my loved ones and society as a whole?
- How can I provide long term care for my spouse or myself and still have an inheritance to leave my spouse and children?
Learn More About Us
We invite you to learn more about how we can help you find answers to these questions and more by exploring this site. Click on the About Us tab for more information about our comprehensive approach to estate planning and our Founder, Jim Eagar. Visit the practice areas section. Read about our unique Family Lifetime Planning Process™ and our Client Care Program™. Check out our blog posts for the latest developments in estate planning. Or better yet, just contact us to schedule an initial consultation. We welcome the opportunity to meet you in person and discuss your particular goals and concerns. Let’s talk soon.